Account Manager (Agriculture)
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Account Manager (Agriculture) to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, motivated Account Manager (Ag) within a premier employer in Eastern Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a driven sales professional, has experience in the Agriculture equipment field and has a desire to build customer relationships.
As an Account Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for all sales activities of new and used equipment from lead generation through closing in an assigned territory. Responsible for expanding customer base in assigned territory.
• Develop a database of qualified leads though referrals, telephone canvassing, direct face to face cold calling on customers, and both direct mail and email.
• Analyze territory sales data and take action as it pertains to market.
• Research and communicate new markets and new product opportunities within assigned territory.
• Deliver and demonstrate Ag equipment to customers
• Assist in the execution of marketing plans of company as required.
• Attend trade shows as needed
Who we are looking for:
• You have sales experience in related fields including equipment and Agriculture industry. Knowledge of AGCO products and retail products is a plus.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate (written and oral) within a team.
• You have strong computer skills.
• You have a willingness and the ability to travel with overnight stays. Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License, and insurable driving record. CDP is preferred.
• You have BS in Agriculture, Business, Marketing OR related education.
About our client:
From humble beginnings over 60 years ago, our client has grown into a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural equipment. They are proud of their long-standing history of service to the Ag industry, and they are committed to continuing to be a leader in the industry through innovation, support and relationships.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Account Manager role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Sales positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!