Ag and Construction Equipment Mechanics
Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
Our client represents a diverse collection of agricultural, construction, and consumer products. They have dealerships located throughout the US, and they are still growing!
We are currently accepting applications and conducting interviews for Service Technicians and we want to hire the best!
1. Can you safely and effectively meet deadlines?
2. Are you a problem solver who is able to work independently, and make sound decisions, but also willing to work as a team?
3. Do you have an excellent mechanical aptitude, and take pride in providing quality work with a keen attention to detail?
Then please keep reading!
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for performing diagnostics, machine repair, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on equipment. You will be trained on all of the products we offer and be expected to maintain technical equipment knowledge.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Performing reconditions of machine systems and components
• Completing all reports and forms required with work assignments
• Communicating problems and resolutions to supervisor and customers
• Utilizing computer programs to effectively complete assignments
• Following all safety rules and regulations in performing work duties
• Completing competency assessments as required
• Analyzing customer complaints and identifying solutions
• Presenting a positive and professional image
First and foremost, you must be able to show steady tenures (no job hoppers please).
• 2+ years of mechanic or technician experience
• Associate’s Degree in a related field will be given preference
• Class A CDL Commercial Driver’s License preferred
• Strong computer literacy
• Safety-minded work behaviors and habits
• Clean driving record
What can our client offer you?
If you are career-minded, this client has opportunities for advancement and career success. They offer a culture that practices safety, all of the time, everyday. They appreciate that you are not just an employee, but that you also have a family, activities and a community that is important to you. They appreciate your contributions, and will offer a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
Benefits include: 401K Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability Insurance. Additional benefits are Flexible Benefit Program, Vacation & PTO, Paid Holidays, Tool Allowance, Uniform Allowance, and Tuition Assistance.