Licensed Appraiser – Agriculture Properties
Job Type : Commission
Client is a leader in agri-real estate, with over 40 years demonstrated success in farm and ranch real estate sales and farm management. Seeking to add a member to their appraisal team who will be responsible for the analysis and evaluation of all things environmental, land boundaries, water evaluations, regulatory and mineral rights regarding the piece of land that they manage.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
• Gather and coordinate the environmental assessments of the land
• Gather and coordinate the surveys of the land
• Gather and coordinate complete water resource evaluations of the land
• Determine the mineral rights of the land
• Prepare complete farm review documents for the acquisition team
• Manage a database of information regarding each farm purchase
A background potentially in Ag Lending, Ag Appraisals, and Environmental Farm Land Management or Governmental experience in Regulatory could be strong backgrounds for this position.
A BS degree is required, preferably in Ag Business, Ag Econ or other potential Business related fields. Prefer practical experience working in a related field with some or all of the above experience.
One must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills; have experience doing independent research with strong attention to details and accuracy. Strong computer skills will also be necessary, especially excel and power point.
Location for this position would be based out of your home or potential to set up a virtual office. Desire is to be in the Omaha, Nebraska area because access to the primary office will be more manageable if you live within the area.
Our client offers:
• Most competitive commission structure in the industry, with aggressive tiers.
• A support staff and an assistant for the appraiser.
• And much more!