Job Type : Fulltime/Salary+Commission
Our client boasts having the best corn and soybean seed for your specific area! They offer research, genetics, evaluations, and management of production… but additionally, they offer the largest network of professionals so that they can pinpoint the area’s exact growing conditions for corn, soybeans and alfalfa. Our client’s producers receive personal, expert guidance throughout the year to increase profitability, and typically see higher yields at a lower cost-per-bushel.
To proactively build long-term, profitable relationships and sell corn, soybean and alfalfa seed to targeted customers. In doing so, the Specialist will be responsible for achieving the revenue and net profit objectives as agreed upon with his /her supervisor.
Key Job Responsibilities and Objectives:
• Know and understand client profit system…focusing on identifying and satisfying customer needs; profitably.
• Understand and implement marketing plan initiatives…driving key corn and soybean products and services with key target markets.
• Develop sales budgets with supervisor to help achieve revenue and net profit forecasts.
• Help customer service and production with inventory management to control cost of goods.
• Maintain and grow current customer base.
• Develop new and profitable account to grow business.
• Assist marketing new product development to ensure emerging customer needs are met.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints to ensure highest possible customer satisfaction.
• Participate in ‘special projects’ when needed.
Areas of Knowledge:
• Growth and development of corn and soybean plant
• Consultative sales process
• Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• 5 years of progressive, positive work history
• Sales producing 5000 seed bags/per year
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Licensed and insurable to drive
• Occasional overnight travel and weekend work
• Beatrice/Falls City
• Grand Island/Hastings
• North Platte/Arapahoe