Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Applications Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Applications Engineer with a premiere company in the Orlando Metro! The ideal candidate will have experience executing sales strategies and developing products to achieve profitability, growth and market penetration. Previous sales experience is required as the Sales Engineer will be the primary contact for customers throughout each project and will be expected to perform ongoing sales functions. Candidates must have commercial HVAC experience.
As an Applications Engineer, you will:
• Develop and manage all sales and manufacturing relationships; this includes management of manufacturer’s representatives and providing direction and development for product sales.
• Analyze current business performance and execute growth strategies for sales, consistent with corporate business mission and objectives.
• Prepare estimates for equipment, materials projects and services; Develop proposals for presentation to customers.
• Work closely with all site personnel, Management, and sales personnel, as well as vendors, sub-contractors and customers.
• Receive and process incoming orders, validate application information, write purchase orders to sub-vendors and oversee logistics of successful product delivery.
• Perform outside sales activities including travel as required with overnight stays throughout the region with training completed in Canada.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communications and customer service skills, as well as the desire to direct and motivate a team.
• You have above average organizational skills to be able to properly plan and complete a project.
• You have knowledge of industrial equipment, boiler systems, manufacturing and logistics.
• You have a background in Engineering or related field, PLUS 2 years of progressive sales, project management and or Operational Management experience in industrial systems. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
About our client:
From beginnings in Canada over 50 years ago, our client has grown into an international industry leader in custom HVAC applications. They pride themselves on giving the best, most innovative and complete service for their customers.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their growth to providing a full-service approach and strives to offer their customers custom contracting. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, commission and excellent benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Applications Engineer role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!