Assembly Technician Lead
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Assembly Technician – Lead
From humble beginnings over 100 years ago, our client has grown into a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural equipment. They are proud of their long-standing history of service to the Ag industry, and they are committed to continuing to be a leader in the industry through innovation, support and relationships.
If you have a passion for team building, are highly organized, and have direct supervisory experience within a manufacturing facility, then this may be the role for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.
As the Assembly Technician Lead, you will:
• Be responsible for the organization, training and supervising of a single grouping of shift manufacturing assembly employees.
• Provide support, both directly and indirectly, to the Assembly Supervisor, by ensuring that production of products meets or exceeds company efficiency and quality standards.
• Coordinate activities regarding the assembly line processes by adjusting the team regaring attendance and absences, product variation and rework, and miscellaneous projects; report deficiencies as needed. Assist in making determination of when OT hours are needed on the assembly floor.
• Train employees on all new products, current and new assembly processes and assembly techniques and print reading as necessary.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within the team.
• You have the ability to read and interpret engineering documents.
• You have a minimum of High School diploma AND three years related experience within a manufacturing facility. Preference will be given to candidates with some college coursework.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Assembly Technician role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!