Assistant Buyer / Purchasing – Kearney, NE
Job Type : ABP - KNE
Provide administrative, organizational and technical assistance to the Purchasing Department. Great opportunity for someone with a desire to grow!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES of this JOB:
1. Evaluate market trends and price of goods and supplies in the market.
2. Networking and negotiating with Suppliers for competitive prices.
3. Making and filing all documentations like purchase orders etc.
4. Compiling market survey analysis and reports.
5. Assisting in Budgets and Financial Plans for supply purchases.
6. Analyzing market reports and strategizing plans for location(s).
7. Completing the delegated tasks within time frame sets.
8. Ensuring quality standards for goods/products.
9. Assist with product placement as needed.
10. Facilitate special events.
The ideal candidate will have current or recent experience in a similar purchasing, inventory or merchandising management position. Must possess excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for customer service.
Competitive salary for 50 hour work week; some weekends required depending on special events. Excellent benefit package offered. Most importantly…company culture is unmatched!
This position has been filled. Please don’t hesitate to apply for consideration on a similar opportunity!