Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Assistant Controller with a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will have experience with general ledger accounts and statements, has a keen eye for details and has strong communication skills to collaborate with and inspire a team.
As the Assistant Controller, you will:
• Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Present periodic divisional financial reports (including the finances and profitability of the division and assets) to Executive Management.
• Coordinate and work closely with accounts payable and accounts receivable functions for division.
• Participate in development of budget; maintain and analyze budget, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• May need to represent Company during audits and before taxing authorities.
• Assist with computation of taxes owed, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
Who we are looking for:
• You have at least 5 years of experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in cost accounting within manufacturing facilities. Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems is preferred.
• You have strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
• You have an analytical mind and the ability to problem solve and “dig in” to resolve possible issues.
• You have Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural steel equipment with an international footprint. Though their products can be found on farms as far as Russia, their long- standing tradition in Nebraska make them an outstanding client to work for.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening-up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They are dedicated to supporting growers and providing the best technologies for the communities they impact. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, and health insurance.