Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
If you have a passion for communication, are highly organized, and have extensive office management and bookkeeping experience, then this may be the job for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in community and growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As the Bookkeeper/Office Manager, you will:
• Act as Office Manager, with primary duties focusing on accounting and bookkeeping.
• Supervise the daily accounting operations to ensure efficient cash management, a smooth flow of all transactions, clean accounting records.
• Posting deposits, reconciling accounts, keeping schedules clean, submit extended warranties, claiming manufacturer rebates and incentives.
• Become a valuable part of the team and should be willing to jump in and assist in other departments as needed.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a desire to work with a team and increase the capabilities of the business.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate and across departments and with customers.
• You have working knowledge of bookkeeping software and MS Office products. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel, with specific ability to create and edit spreadsheets.
• You have at least two years of experience in a bookkeeping environment.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Bookkeeping role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!