Branch Manager – Construction Equipment
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Wanted: Experienced Branch Manager!
The Branch Manager’s primary mission is to ensure safe, efficient and superior customer experiences. He/she will maximize the profitability of the location by making sure that it runs efficiently and effectively through the management of sales, controllable expenses, inventory levels, PC staff, and store safety.
• Sales Responsibilities: Primary responsibility is to meet and exceed revenue goal for personal territory via the development of targeted accounts. Fosters the sales effort by participating in sales calls and customer visits with OSRs. Holds weekly sales meetings.
• Service Responsibilities: Manage service technicians. Provide and/ or schedule training and participate in ride-a-longs on a regular basis to ensure customers are receiving the highest level of service and to provide recommendations for improvement (either to the technician or to the company). Manage and review daily schedule.
• Operations responsibilities: Branch Manager is responsible for maintaining a safe, secure yard, shop and office. This includes security, housekeeping, safety, and utilities management.
• Fleet Management: Keeping track of all assets including and performing scheduled inventory reconciliations. Minimizing down equipment by ordering necessary repair parts. Maintaining a “ready to rent” fleet by managing this process. Communicate with Regional Manager for inventory needs based on activity and revenue goals. Identify underutilized equipment for sale or transfer.
• Vehicles: Manage company vehicles through weekly inspections. Maintain cleanliness and proper operation. Take action to repair vehicles that do not meet company standards for safety, operation or appearance.
• Management of staff: This includes weekly scheduling, goal setting and planning as well as conducting performance and compensation reviews.
• Customer Service: Manages After Hours and Emergency Response efforts including local and regional responses as well as participation in national event response efforts. Addresses customer complaints and resolves problems.
• At least 4 years previous sales and/ or management experience, and demonstrated customer service experience.
• Knowledge of different phases of construction, equipment applications, features, benefits, operation and specifications required.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, along with effective supervisory skills.
• Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
• Computer literate, including Windows, Adobe Acrobat, and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
• Willing to work nights and/or weekends as required (on call).
• Able to travel as needed, 1-2 nights per week.
Experienced in Sales Development, Time Management, People Management, Communication, Financials/P&L, Project Management, Service/Maintenance, and Business Planning.
Our client offers following benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Dental/Vision coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• And many more