Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Stable, reputable tri-city area company is now evaluating applicants for a Branch Manager position.
• Customer Service
• Business Development / Bid Projects
• Day-to-day Business Operations
• Budgeting / Forecasting
• Pricing / Costing / Margin Development
• Logistics / Shipping and Receiving
• Inventory Management
• Facility, Equipment, and Asset Performance
• Regulatory / Compliance (OSHA, DOT)
• Employee Development and Accountability
Qualifications (minimum required):
• Bachelors degree in Business related discipline
• 7-10 years of related experience
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook required.
• Active Class A/B CDL with endorsements preferred.
• Must be insurable.
Note: This is a confidential opening. Reply with resume for consideration. Recruiters will interview to determine if applicant meets qualifications, and information about the company will be shared if there is an interest from the hiring agent.