Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Branch Sales Representative to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, motivated Branch Sales Representative within a premier employer in North Central Illinois. The ideal candidate will be a customer service professional, has experience in the Agriculture field and has a background with building customer relationships.
As a Branch Sales Representative, you will:
• Facilitate and Manage sales for equipment in store and in field.
• Answer and address all incoming calls and walk-in customers pertaining to sales.
• Assist customers during deliveries.
• Create and process purchase orders and reconditioning bills for used equipment and for any repairs or modifications to new equipment as required
• Line up freight if delivered to the Branch’s or Customer’s location & contact customer for timely delivery
• Assist in the execution of marketing plans of company as required.
Who we are looking for:
• You have sales experience in related fields including equipment, dry bulk commodity and Agriculture industry
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate (written and oral) with customers and the internal team.
• You have strong computer skills.
• You have a willingness and the ability to travel with possible overnight stays. Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License, and insurable driving record and reliable transportation.
About our client:
From humble beginnings over 120 years ago, our client has grown into a global leader in the manufacture of transportation and agricultural equipment. The man location Is a 200,000-square foot facility which supports the sales team in 10 branch locations. They are proud of their long-standing history of service to the transportation industry, and they are committed to continuing to be a leader in the industry through innovation, support and relationships.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.