Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, creative CEO with an expanding organization in the Midwest! The ideal candidate will have experience in both public and private sector business development, have experience working with a Board of Directors and have experience leading and inspiring a team.
As the CEO, you will:
• Participate fully in the planning, development and implementation of all economic development programs and business ventures as governed by the board of directors.
• Perform office and field activities as needed to accomplish the Board’s objectives, developing and monitoring budgets, cash flows, financial projections, analyses and board-determined metrics.
• Serves as the chief spokesperson and public figure of the organization, and effectively represents the organization to all governmental, professional, civic, and community organizations, as well as the media.
• Assures that the organization’s programs and services are consistently presented in a positive fashion to relevant stakeholders and the community in general.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills and the desire to build and maintain a team atmosphere within a multi-location staff.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have minimum of BA in Business or related field; private sector business experience/public sector economic development experience a must.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
About our client:
Based out of eastern Nebraska for almost 20 years, our client is a Native owned and operated organization. The multi-location retail, multi-industry operations assist with tribal development, as the two help to support one another.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. Their strong belief in growth of both customers and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.