Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client’s success goes back more than 100 years, with humble beginnings in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into a global provider of energy and data transmission solutions. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
If you have a passion for communication, a background in CNC machining, and experience within a busy manufacturing facility, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
As a CNC Machinist, you will:
• Set up and operate conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts.
• Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
• Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, and drill presses.
• Confer with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Who we are looking for:
• You have hands-on, technical experience in machining, CNC, tooling, calculations, etc.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have your own machining tools, including a copy of the Machinist’s Handbook.
• You have an Associate’s degree in Machining/CNC; and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you
would be great fit in the Machinist role, we would love for you to apply. For similar Manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!