Collision Estimator/Parts Manager
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Collision Estimator/Parts Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated Collision Estimator/Parts Manager with a premier employer in the Lincoln, NE metro. The ideal candidate will be a customer-focused communicator, has experience working in a fast-paced environment and has the desire to be part of a cohesive team.
As the Collision Estimator/Parts Manager, you will:
• Estimate, identify and analyze the physical damage to customers’ vehicles, primarily focusing on damage to the core support, air conditioning and cooling, total losses and minor unibody damage.
• Work closely with both customers and internal repair technicians to ensure accurate and timely completion of repairs to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Write estimates for cost of labor and parts to repair or replace each item of damage on autos including (but not limited to) adjuster, OCR assignments and catastrophe drives.
• Prepare insurance forms and document to indicate repair cost estimates and recommendations; return all completed/signed forms to adjuster.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills and the ability to take care of the customers’ needs while working within insurance parameters.
• You have a high attention to detail and accuracy of work. Must be able to effectively self-manage time to ensure customer satisfaction.
• The ideal candidate will have experience using CCC, Audatex, Mitchell and/or PartsTrader. Preference given to candidates with icar training, or ase b6 estimator training.
About our client:
Our client has been building trusting relationships in Nebraska almost 50 years. Their dedication to customer service and exceptional auto-body repair has made them an industry leader for three generations.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening-up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, and health insurance.