Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Continuous Improvement Manager within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a Six Sigma Black Belt, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has experience managing and inspiring a team.
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for the implementation of Lean manufacturing concepts and principles across the facility, while managing change in a matrix environment.
• Collaborate with leadership to ensure employees are engaged during the Lean journey, providing leadership to plant lean steering committee.
• Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
• Align Continuous Improvement activity to business strategies
• Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
• Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
• Responsible for keeping abreast of developments in the field through contracts with professional societies, educational centers, journals, periodicals, etc.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have a working knowledge of the Continuous Improvement process, and posses a Six Sigma Black Belt
• You have a minimum of BS in Engineering or related field with 3 or more years of experience in the implementation of Lean tools and principles. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in high-volume, multi-line production facilities.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They have facilities from coast to coast and distribution centers across the globe. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.