Contractor Sales Representative
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Contractor Sales Representative to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, motivated Contractor Sales Representative within a premier employer in Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has experience in sales and is motivated by commission potentials.
As a Contractor Sales Representative, you will:
• Increase sales with existing customers by consulting with contractors.
• Identify, qualify and develop prospective customers by establishing rapport, identifying unique needs and addressing them with solid solutions. Prepare and present professional sales proposals.
• Analyze customer needs and offer products, programs, solutions, and services to best meet individual needs.
• Handle customer complaints and warranty issues.
• Partner with Regional Sales Managers to drive results and positive outcomes on a daily, monthly, and annual basis.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have experience in retail hardware, lumber, building materials and/or farm supply trade.
• Valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and a good driving record.
• You have a minimum of a High School diploma and experience in sales/retail experience.
About our client:
Our client’s success goes back more than 100 years, with humble beginnings in eastern Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into a multi-state, multi-generation leader in residential and commercial construction. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.