Job Type : Full Time
We are looking for a Controller to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a detail oriented Controller with a premier employer in central Nebraska! The ideal candidate will have experience with general ledger accounts, statements and have a keen eye for detail.
As a Controller, you will:
• Be responsible for the maintenance of assigned general ledger accounts, preparation of monthly journal entries and reconciliation of accounts and related schedules.
• Provide accounting on fixed assets, inventories, AR, and profits/losses.
• Prepare audit work papers for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Prepare monthly financial statement schedules.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
Who we are looking for:
• You have three or more years of experience in an accounting role; specific knowledge of GAAP
• You have strong software skills; including MS Office and experience using middle and/or upper tier software programs such as Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards, etc.
• You have an analytical mind and the ability to problem solve and “dig in” to resolve possible issues.
• You have excellent communication; you can work independently as well as work as part of a team.
About our client:
Located in the tri-cities for more than 40 years, our client is a multi-state, growing company with a reputation for quality and excellence. They pride themselves on giving the best, most innovative and complete service for their customers.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their growth to providing the best, most ethical service and products to the customers they serve. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and excellent benefits has created an outstanding team environment.