Controls Design Engineer
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
CONTROLS DESIGN ENGINEER
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of innovative automotive consumer products. Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
If you have a passion for the development and improvement of machines, processes and systems, a background in manufacturing environment and experience in experience with
controls and automation then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Controls Design Engineer, you will:
• Design, develop, and implement new control systems as well as test, maintain and modify current systems.
• Design and write PLC and HMI programs, as well as collaborate with Maintenance to troubleshoot equipment and manufacturing issues.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to meet design and delivery needs.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have 10+ years of related experience, in depth knowledge of PLC’s and various HMI’s and associated control programming software.
• The ideal candidate will have excellent grasp of robotics, motion controls, including ABB or Fanuc or ControlLogix.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Controls Design Engineering role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Automation positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $200 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!