Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
As the Coordinator, you will be responsible for administrative support, dispatching / customer service, and sales.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
• Create a welcome reception; greet customers and answer phone.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
• Prepares payroll (time cards), and customer billing and invoicing.
• Maintains office efficiency; scheduling jobs and dispatching service.
• Completes operational and safety requirements by collaborating with employees.
Experience & Education Required:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 3+ years of office administration experience
• Industrial experience, previous dispatching or related experience preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Outlooks, Words, Excel, etc.)
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate will be professional and positive, confident and able to handle diverse team collaboration as well as resolve customer concerns with empathy and urgency. Must be able to work with little supervision and direction in some circumstances, so good decision making abilities and initiative will be ideal.
Apply today for immediate consideration!