Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Design Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Design Engineer within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has experience in product realization.
As a Design Engineer, you will:
• Research and develop ideas and processes for new products as well as evaluation of existing products to constantly improve design.
• Manage projects from conception to release. This will include development and testing of prototypes, researching materials, costs analysis, and production feasibility.
• Plan the marketing initiative for product.
• Improve the long term usability of product.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a creative, out of the box thought process.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have worked with various CAD systems for product design.
• You have BS in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, or Technology AND at least three years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Preference will be given to candidates with an automotive product background.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They have facilities from coast to coast and distribution centers across the globe. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Design Engineer role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!