DESIGN / PROJECT ENGINEER – MECHANICAL ENGINEER (ME)
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Wanted: Creative Design Engineer to develop new products and manage the projects. This is a hands-on design opportunity from conception to final operation and/or installation. Manage concurrent design projects in a collaborative, empowering, and innovative setting.
The primary functions of this positon will be to:
1. Design the mechancial and/or electromechanical products
2. Analyze product specifications and performance requirements
3. Determine designs that can be produced with existing processes
4. Compile and analyze operational, test, and research data
5. Establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment and/or products
6. Collaborate with research personnel to develop designs
7. Plan and develop experimental testing
8. Determine if design meets functional specifications
9. Prepare design modifications as required
10. Use computer assisted engineering and design software
Experience in Lighting Products, Automotive Components, Compressors, Generators, Engines, Transmissions or similar is preferred.
Ideal candidate will have a 4-year degree in Mechanical Engineering plus 3-6 years of related experience. SolidWorks experience a must.
Competitive salary based on experience. Full benefit package offered as well as 2 weeks of pro-rated vacation, 401K with aggressive match, and 9 paid holidays!
Great opportunity for exposure and growth! Apply today for immediate consideration!
US Citizen, Green Card or TN Visa Candidats only please