Diesel Mechanic – Ag Equipment
Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
Midwestern full-line Ag Equipment Dealer is growing! Looking for highly skilled and motivated Diesel Technicians a with a strong Agriculture background.
• Provide excellent customer service as a representative of the company
• Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agriculture equipment and machinery
• Maintain the condition of company vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
• Maintain a clean work area and appearance
• Comply with safety policies and compliances
• Complete documentation and reports required with work assignments
• Track labor on all service projects
• Control and track inventory / parts used in performing mechanical service
• Provide timely and professional communication
• Be willing to develop mechanical skills and knowledge
• Maintain current knowledge of products to include competitive products
Must possess valid driver’s license and be insurable
Must own basic tools necessary for equipment service and minor repairs
1+ years of experience as a mechanic or service technician of agriculture equipment
Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance
Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and electronics
Ability to safely operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
Forklift experience and/or willingness to become certified
Proficient computer skills used in daily computer functions and service / repair programs
Effective oral and written communication skills
Associate’s degree preferred; HS diploma required
Basic Service Technician certification preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Offers a competitive wage, incentive plan, health insurance, and 401K.
Advancement opportunities and relocation available.
Excellent work environment with customer service and safety as #1 priorities.
Hours are M-F; 7:30am-5:30pm, and every other Saturday; 8:00am-Noon.