Job Type : Full Time
Looking for highly skilled and motivated Diesel Technicians a with a strong Agriculture Equipment repair background.
• Provide excellent customer service as a representative of the company
• Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agriculture equipment and machinery
• Maintain the condition of company vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
• Maintain a clean work area and appearance
• Comply with safety policies and compliance
• Complete documentation and reports required with work assignments
• Track labor on all service projects
• Control and track inventory / parts used in performing mechanical service
• Provide timely and professional communication
• Be willing to develop mechanical skills and knowledge
• Maintain current knowledge of products to include competitive products
Must possess valid driver’s license and be insurable.
Must own basic tools necessary for equipment service and minor repairs.
1+ years of experience as a mechanic or service technician of agriculture equipment.
Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance.
Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and electronics.
Ability to safely operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
Forklift experience and/or willingness to become certified.
Proficient computer skills used in daily computer functions and service / repair programs.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
EDUCATION: Associate’s degree preferred; HS diploma requiredBasic Service Technician certification preferred
HOURS: M-F; 7:30am-5:30pm, and every other Saturday; 8:00am-Noon
Job Type: Full-time