Job Type :
Position Summary: The Drafter will prepare detailed drawings of parts and components. He/she will also coordinated engineering changes, check the format of drawings made by others, and provide costing on existing products.
• Prepare drawings and/or models of products and parts to be manufactured.
• Help prepare conceptual drawings for quoting.
• Supply costing on current design products, or new design products.
• Perform routine maintenance on drawings.
• Prepare reports and assist in documentation.
• Support Production and Quality Assurance to resolve drawing problems.
High school education with courses in mathematics, shop practices, and drafting.
Also, 2 years experience in drafting.
Preference given for vocational or technical degree plus 3-4 years of related work experience.
ME10, Solid Edge or similar 2D/3D drafting and design software.