Job Type : Full-time/Hourly
Premier, local manufacturer in Grand Island is now hiring drafters! Must be able to prepare clear, complete and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes.
Education: Associate’s Degree (two year college or technical school) or equivalent drafting experience.
Experience: Six months to one year related experience.
Computer Skills: Inventor and/or AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
• Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
• Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
• Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
• Draws finished designs from sketches.
• Uses Inventor & AutoCAD to make part models and production prints.
• Create and maintain part and BOM information inside ERP system.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES:
• Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Conceptual Thinking – Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas.
• Ambition – The drive to achieve personal advancement.
• Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Initiative – Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
• Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Submit resume for immediate consideration!