Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Electrical Designer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Electrical Designer within a premier employer in East Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has experience in PLC, HMI and controls.
As an Electrical Designer, you will:
• Use dynamic CAD applications (SolidWorks Electrical preferred) to produce electrical diagrams, wire harness drawings, detailed control box drawings and electrical component drawing.
• Use Microsoft Office to produce wiring instructions, operational sequences, bill of materials and project related support documentation.
• Assist Manufacturing personnel in resolving problems related to product design, component specifications, assembly, wiring, applications and produce ECO’s as needed.
• Perform system start up or other similar or related duties as required or requested
• Collaborate with vendors, project engineers, designers, and manufacturing personnel in the design of electrical systems while meeting schedule demands
Who we are looking for:
• You have general electrical knowledge applicable to machine and industrial controls design.
• You have the ability to produce a complete set of electrical controls drawings including Panel layouts, schematics, wiring diagrams, BOM’s, etc.
• You have familiarity with typical electrical control components including motor controls, power supplies, Allen Bradley PLC’s, HMI’s, operator interfaces, etc., with the ability to specify them appropriately.
• You have proficiency with AutoCAD (experience with SolidWorks Electrical is preferred) and all MS Office applications
• You have an AA or BS in Mechanical Electronics, Engineering, or Technology (or related) AND at least two years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
About our client:
Through more than 40 years of service, our client has successfully designed and developed innovative custom solutions for a variety of industries and unique applications.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.