Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Industrial Maintenance – Multiple Shifts
Our client is part of a diversified group of global manufacturing companies focused on specialized automotive products and services.
Located in Kearney, they offer a great career opportunity for career-minded maintenance professionals!
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
• Preventative maintenance on all equipment and machines including repairing and troubleshooting all production equipment in the facility and the facility itself
• Ordering parts for the facility and associated equipment, including inventory control of those parts
• Safely and effectively diagnosing machine issues and fixing them in an expedited fashion, ensuring optimal production of the facility
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
• Industrial maintenance experience, including experience with pumps, motors, water systems, electrical systems, power boxes, and hydraulics
• Ability to navigate and read blueprints or schematics
• Someone who can work independently and whom is not afraid to ask questions if they do not know something
• High school education; Associate’s degree in electrical or electronic technology preferred
• 2-5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance, manufacturing
• Demonstrated history of good tenures, increased responsibilities and/or advancement
• Must provide own hand tools
• Lift up to 75#
What our client has to offer:
• Medical, Dental, 401k, Paid holidays, paid vacation
• Possibility of immediate raise after 3-4 months
• Pay is $17-25/hr to start, DOE (will be tested)
• Multiple Shifts – 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift with pay differentials
• Advancement opportunities
If you take pride in getting machinery back to operational order and want to work with this national company, apply today!