Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for Electrical Maintenance Technicians to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, detail-oriented technician within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has experience in the manufacturing environment and has a background in maintenance and/or electronics.
As an Electrical Maintenance Technician, you will:
• Perform maintenance functions on equipment, machinery, and buildings to provide support for the production team. This may include building machine components, electrical, plumbing and or construction.
• Be involved in the innovation, design and construction of electrical systems for manufacturing.
• Develop and document electrical schematics, hardware, and software for equipment and processes.
• Prepare machine specifications for use in the purchase of vendor purchased equipment, as well as equipment manufactured in-house.
• Take down, move and reset production lines as determined by the engineering team.
• Coordinate the purchase, fabrication, installation and troubleshooting of machinery manufactured in-house and/or by local vendors
• Participate in Engineering and Production functions to achieve plant goals.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a technical mindset with the ability to overcome production issues.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have or are willing to obtain the hand tools needed for position.
• You have AA in Electrical or Industrial Technology OR at least two years of experience in Industrial Maintenance.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products. Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They have facilities from coast to coast and distribution centers across the globe. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. 2nd and 3rd shift will receive a shift differential and will be given the opportunity for overtime pay.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Electrical Maintenance Technician role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Maintenance positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!