Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client truly IS an industry leader in the US! NADCAP and AS9100 compliant, they specialize in the manufacture of composite parts for aerospace industry. By utilizing Theory of Constaints (ToC), their customers can count on 98% on-time delivery and exceptional engineering support as well as customer service. Continual training of the right people, promoting from within whenever possible, and large investments in state of the art equipment are also key contributors to their success.
As the Engineering Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for oversight of daily tasks and projects involved in the Engineering Department. Projects include design and manufacture of components, sales support, proposal writing, and product development.
• Lead engineers so that they generate innovative and practical solutions to problems and perform fundamental engineering analysis to validate designs.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to meet design and delivery needs.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field AND at least 5 years of management experience within a manufacturing facility.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have authorization to work in the US and be a legal US resident. Visas will not be accepted in this role.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Engineering Manager role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!