Equipment Field Service Tech
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Equipment Field Service Tech to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, creative Equipment Field Service Tech with an expanding company in the Midwest! The ideal candidate will have experience with service and repair of heavy Ag and Construction equipment, customer service and have a detail oriented mindset.
As an Equipment Field Service Tech, you will:
• Perform basic diagnostics and determine the appropriate repairs needed; advise customers of replacement parts as necessary.
• Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with work orders, taking note of the cause of failure/problems, in order to complete warranty paperwork as needed.
• Maintain service truck parts inventory when in field as well as your own personal tool inventory.
• Maintain department communication in order to complete work and grow service labor sales.
• Build and maintain exceptional customer, prospect and other relationships.
• Maintain a clean, orderly and safe parts area and appearance.
Who we are looking for:
• You have strong knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of heavy construction equipment
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have minimum of a High School education. Preference will be given to candidates with some college-level coursework AND 2 years of related experience.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
About our client:
Located in the Midwest for more than 30 years, our client is a multi-location, full service Agriculture and Construction dealer with a reputation for quality and excellence.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.