Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic group of specialists who are dedicated to connecting experienced manufacturing professionals with opportunities to advance their careers! At JobXSite, you can build an amazing career for yourself, while helping others reach their potential.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will:
• Manage your own full-desk recruiting service; actively recruit and screen qualified candidates to present to local hiring managers. Provide initial screenings for manager related to work history, education, training, skills, salary requirements and candidate motivations.
• Manage the flow of information between hiring managers and potential candidates.
• Prepare, present and negotiate job offers in a timely manner to ensure placements are made.
• Provide training to educate supervisors and managers on interviewing techniques, as well as mentor candidates in need of interview tips.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information to ensure the integrity of both the candidates and the client.
• Attend seasonal trade shows with the team to build and foster community relationships.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with college and university placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a drive to succeed! This position is one that you will build your own candidate and client connections to make placements.
• You have basic knowledge of screening and hiring procedures.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have a willingness to spend 3-4 hours per day on the phone.
• You have the desire to follow scripts and a regimented process.
• You have the ability to research, source, prospect and cold call candidates and clients on a daily basis.
Why work with us at JobXSite?
We are small recruiting firm, a boutique firm, focusing on placing hard to find, specialized candidates with Midwestern companies. We are small enough to have a personal touch on both sides of the recruitment process, which makes us an invaluable asset for our clients and candidates. And to top it off, we ARE fun!
As an Executive Recruiter, you can expect aggressive commissions with each placement you are a part of. We offer many incentive programs, bonus potential, and recognition for a job well done. Perks include earned flexibility, Birthday and Holiday celebrations and a great office environment. Additionally, we recognize the importance of on-going training and education as vital to success!