Field Service Technician – Supervisor in Training
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Field Service Technician – Supervisor in Training to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Field Service Technician – Supervisor in Training within a premiere employer in East Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, has a background in the equipment maintenance/troubleshooting and has experience with vendor relations and customer service.
As a Field Service Technician, you will:
• Assist with analyzing, troubleshooting, repair and proper operation of products at the site of operation, both domestically and internationally.
• Provide customers with professional field services including, but not limited to, equipment installations, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Maintain detailed service records relative to each system and service call.
• Coordinate travel, lodging and transporting requirements to meet customer needs and expectations while adhering to the company travel policy.
• Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Who we are looking for:
• You have at least one year of industrial automation experience for the Tech I position. Tech II’s will have at least 3 years of experience with knowledge of RSLogix 5000 software.
• You have knowledge of digital and analog circuitry, computers and mechanical systems with the ability to test, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical automation systems.
• You are willing to travel extensively via air or surface both domestically and internationally with little advanced notice based on client needs. A valid Passport with at least 6 months validity is required for this position.
• You have an Associate’s Degree (preferred), with good understanding of equipment and Electro-Mechanical concepts.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems. Supervisory experience would be preferred.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision and/or within a small team.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
About our client:
Through more than 40 years of service, our client has successfully designed and developed innovative custom solutions for a variety of industries and unique applications.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Controls Design Engineering role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Maintenance positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com. Additional inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!