Field Service Technician
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, team oriented Field Service Technician within a premier employer in Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a mechanical aptitude and has desire to give outstanding customer care.
As a Field Service Technician, you will:
• Effectively and efficiently service and repair copiers and printers at customer’s site
• Maintain excellent customer relationships by listening and communicating with customers
• Maintain proper response time to exceed customer expectations
• Prepare and complete accurate work orders after every service call
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with customers in a friendly professional manner.
• You have experience with copier troubleshooting and repair; specific knowledge of Sharp and HP systems is preferred.
• You have an AA in Electronics/Basic Networking or related experience. A+ Certification preferred. Must have industry experience, but willing to train the right person.
About our client:
Our client began as a small family-owned machine sales and service business over 70 years ago. In that time, they have become a leader in the industry and have grown into one of the largest independently-owned dealers in the Midwest.
Why work for our client?
Our client continues to grow as they expand products, services and locations. They are passionate individuals who deliver unique solutions for customers every day. They attribute their success to the collective experience of talented employees, strong collaboration with quality manufacturers and a dedication to personal service that our customers value the most.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, our client offers paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, Short/Long Term Disability coverage and more.