Human Resources Manager
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, creative Staff Development Specialist with an expanding organization in the Midwest! The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background working with developmentally disabled individuals, and has progressive experience managing all aspects of Human Resources.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will:
• Manage all aspects of the Human Resource Department, including recruitment/on-boarding, payroll, and benefits.
• Direct the administration of workers’ compensation, wage and salary, benefits, 401(k) and pension plans.
• Maintain human resources systems, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll and other employee information.
• Facilitate group processes and enable and encourage employee involvement, problem solving, targets and best practices concepts.
• Evaluate current literature and staff development materials to ensure that the agency has access to the most up-to-date information.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills and the desire to support and maintain a team atmosphere within a diverse staff.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field; Preferred candidates will have at least three years of experience working as HR Generalist and working with developmentally disabled individuals.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
About our client:
Based out of eastern Nebraska for over 100 years, our client is a faith-based, service organization. The multi-location support agency provides education, housing and employment services, and treatment for both children and adults with disabilities.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. Their strong belief in growth of both individuals and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.