Human Resources Manager
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
The Human Resources Manager is to develop, implement and coordinate the application of established human resource policies and systems, and ensures compliance with all elements of the company Values & Philosophy. This position has direct responsibility for their facility, and provides leadership for the HR Generalist in a second location.
Key responsibilities include:
• Strategically deliver HR services, programs and initiatives
• Lead talent acquisition and development activities and drive talent review process to build organizational capability, supporting a high performance culture
• Collaborate with finance and operations to establish effective manning strategies, linked to financial results for the facility
• Utilize coaching, consulting and facilitation skills to influence behavior and business decisions consistent with company values & philosophy
• Develop and execute a competitive compensation strategy to recognize and reward employee performance.
• Ensure that performance management practices (APEX) are fully integrated and well deployed to raise performance within the facility
• Champion employee survey improvement activities through analysis of survey data and identification of key improvement opportunities, providing direct support to survey improvement teams as appropriate
• Facilitate administration of Worker’s Compensation, STD/LTD, and related programs
• Champion and lead diversity and inclusion efforts, resulting in tangible benefits for the facility
• Provide effective leadership and development of the HR team members
• Ensure facility compliance with governmental regulations, such as: Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), etc.
• Evaluates, develops, and analyzes available data to proactively identify opportunities to continuously improve department and organization performance
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related; Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 7 years experience in Human Resources
• Eligible to work in the United States on a continual basis without company sponsorship
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and provide effective coaching
• Specialized knowledge in Human Resource administration, labor law, AAP/EEO compliance, etc.
• Strong focus on positive employee relations