Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
We are looking for an HVAC Sales Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, creative Sales Engineer with a family-owned company in central Nebraska! The ideal candidate will have experience with national sales, HVAC systems and have a global mindset while maintaining a local community focus.
As an HVAC Sales Engineer, you will:
• Be responsible for entertaining, attracting and maintaining a customer base.
• Promote HVAC equipment sales to mechanical engineers and contractors.
• Conduct product introduction meetings and product training.
• Prepare proposals and bids for HVAC equipment sales of company products and services.
• Build and maintain exceptional customer, prospect and other relationships.
• Work in closely with sales team to coordinate sales and business development activities.
Who we are looking for:
• You have education in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related knowledge.
• You have prior experience in the HVAC industry, mechanical engineering, mechanical contracting, wholesale distributor or commercial/industrial sales is preferred along with a proven sales ability.
• You have computer skills – Microsoft office suite, CRM software, and familiarity with construction data programs.
Key attributes that are required to be successful in this position:
• Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Self-starter; proactive with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Good phone skills; customer service attitude
About our client:
Located in the tri-cities for more than 70 years, our client is a family owned and operated manufacturing company with a world-wide reputation for quality and excellence. They are a global leader in commercial and industrial heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment as well as installation and field service.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, commission and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
Apply today for immediate consideration!