Inside Sales Coordinator
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a friendly, detail-oriented Inside Sales Coordinator with a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a customer-focused communicator, has a background in the sales industry and has exceptional time management skills.
As an Inside Sales Coordinator, you will:
• Communicate directly with customers, primarily by telephone; you will respond to sales inquiries and assist customers regarding the company’s products and services.
• Work closely with other members of the sales team and other departments to effectively serve the customer and increase sales and profits.
• Estimate and quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Explain and promote company products and our services to our customers, availability, product uses and credit terms.
• Follow-up with clients to clarify our quotes, answer questions and sell our company, our products and our services.
• Work effectively with other departments to solve problems and serve our customers.
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills and the ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• You have a high attention to detail and accuracy of work. Must be able to effectively self-manage time to ensure customer satisfaction.
• You have a desire to advance within the company, as this position is expected to develop into a Product Management role as current employees retire.
• You have an Associate’s Degree in a related field and at least two years of sales experience. Additional sales experience is acceptable in lieu of degree.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of agricultural steel equipment with an international footprint. Though their products can be found on farms as far as Russia, their long- standing tradition in Nebraska make them an outstanding client to work for.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening-up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They are dedicated to supporting growers and providing the best technologies for the communities they impact. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, and health insurance.