Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a CNC Programmer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable, hands-on CNC Programmer within a premier employer in Metropolitan Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be experienced programming CNCs, has exceptional communication skills and has a background in a manufacturing facility.
As a CNC Programmer, you will:
• Set up and operate conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts.
• Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
• Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, and drill presses.
• Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
• Confer with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
Who we are looking for:
• You have hands-on, technical experience in machining, CNC, tooling, calculations, etc.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have your own machining tools, including a copy of the Machinist’s Handbook.
• You have an Associate’s degree in Machining/CNC; and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About our client:
Our client’s success goes back more than 100 years, with humble beginnings in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into a global provider of energy and data transmission solutions. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation and benefits has created an outstanding team environment.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Controls Design Engineering role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Machinist positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!