Maintenance Supervisor – Manufacturing
Job Type : Fulltime/Salary
Nation’s largest producer in their industry is now hiring a Maintenance Supervisor for their manufacturing facility located in a small Central Nebraska community! Enjoy the presence of a national company with the culture of a family run business.
This is a hands-on position! Supports, plans, schedules, directs and supervises daily activities of the maintenance department. Maintains effective predictive and preventative maintenance programs to minimize unscheduled downtime and keep plant operating at maximum efficiency. Handles major repairs as needed in an economical manner. Accounts for maintenance department costs including effective use of man-hours, skills, machines, equipment, and facilities.
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
• Technical Capacity
• Ethical Conduct
• Communication Proficiency
• Results Driven
• 2-year degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance
• 4+ years of manufacturing experience with previous experience in supervisor role
• Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC
• Must be able to work in face paced environment with minimal supervision
Apply today for immediate consideration!