Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
Maintenance personnel are required to perform all functions of plant maintenance. They are primarily responsible for the production equipment and preventive, predictive maintenance, and emergency repairs that will allow the plant to function at optimal efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance personnel maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and improve the processes related to the mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and the facilities of the production plant.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
• A minimum of 2 years experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, conveyors and basic electrical repair.
• Previous experience in manufacturing facility preferred.
• Ability to utilize problem solving skills to diagnose and repair complex machinery.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, drawings and/or schematics.
• Good verbal and written communications.
• Impeccable safety work habits, and a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong problem solving skills (common sense), substantial interpersonal skills, flexibility and be capable to adapt to changing priorities.
• Must be punctual and reliable.
• Must have outstanding work ethic and behaviors.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Qualified candidates please apply with current resume. All applicants with demonstrated, related experience and stable work history will be called for an interview.