Job Type : Fulltime/Hourly
Maintenance personnel are required to perform all functions of plant maintenance. They are primarily responsible for the production equipment and preventive, predictive maintenance, and emergency repairs that will allow the plant to function at optimal efficiency and effectiveness. Maintenance personnel maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and improve the processes related to the mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and the facilities of the production plant.
• A minimum of 1 years experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair in a manufacturing setting.
• Ability to read and interpret documents, drawings and/or schematics.
• Ability to write repair reports as well as good verbal communication.
• Impeccable safety work habits, and a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong problem solving skills (common sense), substantial interpersonal skills, flexibility and be capable to adapt to changing priorities.
• Must be punctual and reliable.
Apply today with resume for immediate consideration!