Manufacturing Controls Engineer
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Manufacturing Controls Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, detail-oriented Manufacturing Controls Engineer within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has experience in automation controls.
As a Manufacturing Controls Engineer, you will:
• Provides technical support for controls systems design, specifications, programming, simulation and testing, and start up assistant.
• Analyze proper utilization of employees and equipment, energy conservation, waste reduction, analysis of new materials, and waste removal.
• Develop and coordinate comprehensive proposals for assigned projects for manufacturing improved products and reducing operating costs while maintaining a safe work environment.
• Collaborate with vendors, project engineers, designers, and manufacturing personnel in the design of electrical systems while meeting schedule demands.
• Utilize various computer aided design stations, engineering tools, and measuring equipment as required for project completion.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a creative, out of the box thought process.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with a team.
• You have expertise in Allen Bradley PLC and visualization software, experience with additional platforms is preferred.
• You have BS in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical Technology AND at least three years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Preference will be given to candidates with an automotive product background.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They have facilities from coast to coast and distribution centers across the globe. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.