Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, detail-oriented Manufacturing Engineer within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has experience in the manufacturing environment and has a background with the design of the manufacturing process.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will:
• Plan and design manufacturing processes; maximize efficiencies through analysis of equipment and work flow layouts, assembly methods, workforce, and the effective programming of machines.
• Use linearity calculations to identify bottlenecks in the manufacturing processes and provide solutions to production management
• Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials, and communication with equipment vendors and assembly operators.
• Support the day to day manufacturing of current products through process troubleshooting, failure analysis, and corrective actions. Plan and lead the execution of various cost reduction and LEAN activities.
Who we are looking for:
• You have an understanding of the entire production cycle within a manufacturing facility.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate (written and oral) within a team.
• You have strong computer skills. Candidates must have working knowledge of systems, robotic and programming software.
• You have BS in an Engineering discipline OR an AA in an Engineering discipline and at least 5 years of experience in a related position.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products. A global company with a multi-state footprint, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Located in a small community, they offer the perfect balance of rural living and close proximity to Lincoln/Omaha metro areas. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be a great fit in the Manufacturing Engineer role, we would love for you to apply! For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Additional inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!