Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of high quality composite materials. Based out of central Nebraska, this 85,000 sq. ft. facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner. The somewhat rural location makes this the perfect opportunity for hunters, fishing enthusiasts and families looking for that close-knit community!
If you have a passion for communication, a background in manufacturing environment and experience in engineering, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening advancement opportunities whenever possible. They strive to maintain a team comprised of diverse professionals with exceptional talent and drive, who are committed to providing our customers with the best services and products. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will:
• Manage projects including process improvements, alternative manufacturing methods, process automation and production tooling design.
• Support projects for new equipment installation, new process development and quality initiatives
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally with all departments, while maintaining common focus and developing solutions to meet design and delivery needs.
• You have the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field AND at least 2 years of experience within a manufacturing facility.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Manuafcturing Engineer role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Engineering positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!