Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Manufacturing Manager to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, detail-oriented Manufacturing Manager within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate has a continuous improvement mindset while overseeing day-to-day activities in order to achieve or exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly metric expectations.
Key responsibilities of this position are:
• Directing the responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineers and Industrial Engineering teams to analyze process flow and labor utilization make and assist in the implementation of recommendations to improve efficiencies, identify and implement cost reductions to meet annual metric.
• Applying knowledge of industrial engineering principles and practices. Responsible for Bill of Operation updates relating to methods analysis, work measurements and standards maintenance.
• Coordinating the annual capacity planning models that are utilized to establish multi-year planning for capital projects. Prepares and submits recommendations to management for capital budget operation.
• Directing the development, design, manufacturing, and procurement of assembly processes, tools, equipment, and facilities that will allow the addition of New Products to meet the overall growth expectations.
• Responsible for the construction or alteration of facilities, including the establishment of estimated costs and schedules.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering with 5 or more years of experience in a technical management role. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in high-volume, multi-line production facilities. The ideal candidate has Six Sigma certification, LEAN and holds an MBA.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have direct experience in manufacturing process and procedures, machine design, tooling design and automation.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products. Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They have facilities from coast to coast and distribution centers across the globe. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.