Manufacturing Project Engineer
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Manufacturing Project Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, detail-oriented Manufacturing Project Engineer within a premier employer in Central Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has a background in the manufacturing environment and has experience in process improvement.
As a Manufacturing Project Engineer, you will:
• Perform engineering and manufacturing analysis on an assigned project basis, such as improving operating performance through the development of new and revised production methods and procedures.
• Analyze proper utilization of employees and equipment, energy conservation, waste reduction, analysis of new materials, and waste removal.
• Develop and coordinate comprehensive proposals for assigned projects for manufacturing improved products and reducing operating costs while maintaining a safe work environment.
• Be responsible for efficiently coordinating outside vendor contact on projects that require their involvement.
• Utilize various computer aided design stations, engineering tools, and measuring equipment as required for project completion.
Who we are looking for:
• You have a creative, out of the box thought process.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have worked with various CAD systems for product design.
• You have BS in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, or Technology AND at least three years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Preference will be given to candidates with an automotive product background.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of automotive products Based out of Central Nebraska, this ISO/TS certified facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to quality across the board. They have facilities from coast to coast and distribution centers across the globe. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.