Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Our client’s success goes back almost 70 years, with humble beginnings as a small metal shop in Nebraska. Since then, it has grown into full service shop in all facets of metal manufacturing. They pride themselves on community involvement and strive to support local organizations.
If you have a passion for communication, a highly organized mindset, and hands-on experience within a manufacturing setting, then this may be the job for you.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their dedication to customer service. The culture of the company is defined by providing a safe, yet fast-paced work environment. Their strong belief in growth of both clients and employees, paired with attractive compensation, bonus program and benefits has created an outstanding team environment. They like to work hard and have fun; they enjoy doing social events such as picnics, cookouts, Christmas parties, etc. for employees and their families.
As a Set-Up Machinist, you will:
• Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
• Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
• Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
Who we are looking for:
• You have experience within a manufacturing facility.
• You have excellent people skills and can communicate within a team.
• You have an Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; OR six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Epicor Software is preferred.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Machinist role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar Manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!