Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team!
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on, Mechanical Engineer within a small family owned company in Southeastern Nebraska. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, has experience in production facilities, and has a background in maintenance and/or engineering.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will:
• Perform full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
• Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
• Produce outline designs
• Test and evaluate theoretical designs
• Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
• Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
• Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
• Prepare product reports and documentation
• Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
Who we are looking for:
• You have proven working experience in mechanical engineering
• You have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate with and inspire a team.
• You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (engineering, business management or logistics is preferred) OR a minimum of 3 years of employment in a similar position.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of mobility and recreational products. Based out of Southeastern Nebraska, this 135,000 square foot facility is dedicated to providing high quality products in a cost efficient and timely manner. This family-owned company prides itself on listening to customers’ needs, which in turn has led to growth across all divisions.
Why work for our client?
Our client attributes their success to their employees! They are a family focused company who wants to grow not only for themselves, but for the good of their employees, customers and their community. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. Additionally, they offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.