Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
A local company for over 30 years, our client is unique in quality machine rebuilds for manufacturing facilities across the nation. They specialize in robotics, automation, and custom machine design offering a full-service approach to machine installations.
If you have a creative mind, have experience in production facilities, and have a background in maintenance and/or engineering, then this may be a role for you!
Why work for our client?
Our client is committed to long-term relationships with both their customer and their employees. They are firm believers in promoting from within, opening up advancement opportunities whenever possible. They also offer competitive employment package including vacation, paid holidays, health insurance and periodic wage reviews.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will:
• Perform full lifecycle machine design, including the design, development, testing, troubleshooting and installation.
• Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
• Produce outline designs and test and evaluate theoretical designs.
• Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
Who we are looking for:
• You have proven working experience in mechanical engineering or manufacturing maintenance.
• You have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate with a team.
• You have experience with SolidWorks or AutoCAD programs.
• You have a bachelor’s degree (engineering, business management or logistics is preferred) OR a minimum of 3 years of employment in a similar position.
JOBXSITE is a professional recruitment agency specializing in mechanical and industrial careers. We believe in pairing the best candidates with clients from across the Nation. If you think you would be great fit in the Mechanical Engineering role, we would love for you to apply.
For similar manufacturing positions, please review our Job Listing page at www.jobxsite.com.
Referrals Rewarded! Earn $250 for a successful placement of a referred candidate!